At The Coalface 2010. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.
Thanks for taking my picture 'hereatthecoalface' ... this was the very first time I've ever been style spotted and being a fan of blogs like the sartorialist ... it made my day :)
You are welcome, your outfit was fab! Its very early days here at the coalface, but after a couple more months of collecting images I hope that this will become a great place to look for inspiration and ideas. Thanks Joey for letting me take your picture, hopefully I will spot you again wearing another gorgeous ensemble! x
Thanks for taking my picture 'hereatthecoalface' ... this was the very first time I've ever been style spotted and being a fan of blogs like the sartorialist ... it made my day :)
ReplyDeleteJoey.
You are welcome, your outfit was fab! Its very early days here at the coalface, but after a couple more months of collecting images I hope that this will become a great place to look for inspiration and ideas. Thanks Joey for letting me take your picture, hopefully I will spot you again wearing another gorgeous ensemble!
ReplyDeletex